Dana 44 Inner Knuckle (Inner C) - Pair
- Heavy Duty Replacement or Great for a New Axle
- Built from Weldable 8620 Chromoly Steel
- Run with Stock or other Aftermarket Outer Knuckles
- Bored at 2.5" ID standard. Can be bored to custom sizes at an additional cost ($40 per Inner C).
- Sold as a Pair
- *Does NOT Fit Jeep CJ/TJ/YJ/JK/XJ
Need a heavy duty replacement for your bent/broken stock Dana 44 Inner C's? Or have a new steering axle build that requires a set of Inner Knuckles? Crane Axle's Dana 44 Inner C set is the perfect solution. Crane Axle's Inner C's are built out of strong 8620 Chromoly Steel that provides ultimate strength while remaining light weight. These Dana 44 Inner Knuckles are cast and machined right here in the USA.
Crane Axles's Inner C Knuckles can be combined with the Interlocking Outer Knuckle Kits that Crane also provides. Being built from 8620 Chromoly Steel allows you to MIG or TIG weld these knuckles to your axle housing or axle tube.
Crane's Inner C can be run with stock Outer Knuckles or other aftermarket outer knuckles.
They are bored at 2.5" I.D. standard. Need a different custom bore? Crane Axle's Dana 44 Inner C's can be bored to custom sizes at an additional cost.
Sold As a Pair
Applicable OEM Models:
- 1972-1976 K5(Blazer/Jimmy)/K10/K20/k30 (passenger side) Some 1977 K5 Blazers came with Dana 44s in the front, others came with a Corporate 10 bolt solid axle.
- 1974–1993 Ramcharger (passenger side)
- 1980–2001 ½ Ton (W150/1500) (passenger side 1980-1993, driver side 1994-2001½)
- 1988–1995 ¾ Ton (2500 Light Duty) (Pass. side 1988-1993, driver side 1994-1995½)
- 1972–1980 (w200) (passenger side)
- 1974–1991 Wagoneer (passenger side 1974-1979, driver side 1980-1991)
*Does NOT Fit Jeep CJ/TJ/YJ/JK/XJ
|Axle Compatibility||Dana 44|