Dana 44 High Steer Arm (Left Only)
- Used with Crane's Extreme Duty Interlocking Steering Knuckles
- Built out of 1018 CR Steel for superior strength and perfect fit
- Built to be used with 5/8" studs and cones.
- Piloted 1/2"
- Can be tapered to run 3/4 ton and 1 ton tie rod ends
- 7" from center of balljoint to center of outside steering hole. Overall length is 10"
- Can handle up to 5" of back spacing wheel when utilizing rod ends.
Made in USA
Crane Axle's Dana 44 Hi-Steer Arms.
Arms are built out of 1018 CR Steel right here in the U.S.A. for superior strength and prefect fit. Can be used with 9/16" or 5/8" studs.
Crane's hi-steer arms are piloted 1/2" for ease of locating tie rod/drag link holes. They can be tapered to run 3/4 ton and 1 ton tie rod ends. The hole can be opened up to run 5/8" or 3/4" rod ends also.
Crane's Dana 44 arms are 7" from center of balljoint to center of outside steering hole. Over all length is 10".
These arms can handle up to a 5" back spacing wheel when utilizing rod ends.