14 Bolt Magnum Ready to Ride Rear Steering Axle
- Made in the USA Center Section
- 4" DOM Tubes
- Assembled to your Specs
As low as $10,639.90
Availability: In stock
The base price is a complete rear steer axle assembly ready for your link mounts and shock mounts. This assembly includes a new 14 Bolt Center Section with 4" x .500 wall DOM tubes. We install Crane Magnum Knuckles, High Steer Arms, and bearings. The Magnum Unit Bearing Adapters with Timken Modified Unit Bearings drilled to 8 x 6.5" finish out the outers. The ring & pinion ratio of your choice is professionally installed with Timken bearings and REV1440 Seals
- Ouverson Super 8 hubs and spindles can be optioned if Timken unit bearings are not wanted.
- The brake option is our 14" lightweight brake package.
- Axle shafts are RCV Big Bell 40 spline inner shafts. Outer shafts will be large 32 spline for unit bearings or 47 spline for Ouverson Super 8 hubs.
- Differential cover options are a 14 Bolt Cover or a 13 Bolt Cover. If a 13 Bolt Cover is chosen, we shave the housing for you.
- The standard is a 40 spline spool. You can choose a 40 spline ARB air locker.
- We have standard widths for total wheel mount to wheel mount width. 65", 67", 69" (STD GM 1 Ton Width) and 72" widths. Pick the width that works best for your project!
Write Your Own Review